Cabinetry Factory build
Quality Kitchen Cabinets & Bathroom Vanities that last
Cabinetry Factory manufacture American style solid wood kitchen cabinets. While White Shaker account for 50% of the production, we do both stain and paint finish, and all kinds of door styles. Our Kitchen Cabinets meet KCMA standard, which ensures that all of our kitchen cabinets are reliable and durable. Our kitchen cabinets are CARB-2 compliant, meaning the kitchen cabinets are secure and eco-friendly.
- At Cabinetry Factory, kitchen cabinets has been created with the highest quality standard
- At Cabinetry Factory, Material, Door Style, Finish, Construction, Size of kitchen cabinets can be customized
- We can match the color and construction of your existing kitchen cabinet line
- We can develop a unique kitchen cabinet line for you with your private label
Cabinet Door Styles
Cabinetry Factory make both Face framed American style kitchen cabinet and Frameless European style kitchen cabinet.
- American style kitchen cabinet, or framed cabinet construction refers to the stiles and rails (known as the face frame) that surround the cabinet box, and are attached to the cabinet sides. Doors overlay the face frame in typical American style kitchen cabinet.
- European style kitchen cabinet, or frameless cabinet construction doesn't have a face frame at the front of the cabinet box. The door and drawer fronts overlay the side, top, and bottom of the kitchen cabinet box and results in a bit more interior space.
REFERENCE SPECS OF AMERICAN STYLE KITCHEN CABINET
REFERENCE SPECS OF EUROPEAN STYLE KITCHEN CABINET
From Wood to Cabinet
Cabinetry Factory takes great care with every stage of kitchen cabinet production, with focus to produce superior kitchen cabinets and vanities. From wood to cabinet, Cabinetry Factory cabinets are crafted by people who care.
Solid wood timber use in our kitchen cabinetry is carefully selected, kiln-dried, moisture within 10%. Cut wood timber in right width, length and thickness, and shape door profile. Assemble kitchen cabinet doors under pressure for 2 hours, and conditioning for 24 hours, to guarantee stable construction of door.
A finished kitchen cabinet door go through 1 time of wood sealer, 2 times of base coating, 2 times of top coating by handing and automatic finishing line, 4 times of sanding by both hand and machine sanding line to create a silk-like smooth and durable surface. We only use environmentally safe, low VOC paint that meet US standard.
QC & Package
Kitchen cabinets we produced goes through more than 30 quality checkpoints before package. QC inspected kitchen cabinet are flat packed with cardboard box, with corner protector and EPE film inside to protect kitchen cabinet door, drawer and other parts.