HOW QUALITY KITCHEN CABINETS ARE MADE
Taking the latest wood working technology, Cabinetry Factory takes great care with every stage of kitchen cabinet processing, with focus to produce superior kitchen cabinets and vanities. From manufacturing to finishing, our cabinetry is crafted by people who care.
• Hand sort and select kiln-dried solid wood timber to use in our cabinetry. Check and make sure moisture content of all wood timber is in range of 6%-10%.
• Staves of our kitchen cabinet door panel are hand selected and strategically positioned for matching wood grain and color consistency.
• Cut solid wood timber in right width, length and thickness, and shape door profile. Rubber inserts are placed in the door frames before the center panel is installed to stabilize the panel and allow for expansion that may occur.
• Assemble face frame by blind mortise and tenon joint, an age-old wood joinery method that is recognized as a sign of high quality. This creates a stronger joint and prevents splitting.
• All glue assembled doors are placed under pressure for no less than 2 hours to guarantee strong and stable bonding of door stile and rail. Then kitchen cabinet doors are put in dehumidification room for 24 hours, to get moisture distribution balanced.
• Doors, drawer fronts and face frames are surface sanded, fine sanded and then hand sanded, to eliminate cross grain scratches and create a smooth surface.
• Kitchen cabinet door and drawer front surfaces are dust particles removed and quality inspected. Then sap stains are applied to balance the base color of the wood to establish consistent color uniformity.
• Grain enhancing dye stain and hand rubbed wiping stain is hand-sprayed and hand-rubbed to enhance the wood grain characteristics. The surfaces are then air dried and inspected.
• The durable wood sealer is applied with pressure and then oven-cured. Kitchen cabinet door and drawer front are then machine & hand sanded, dust removed, providing a smooth consistent surface in preparation for next finishing coat.
• Environmentally safe topcoat is applied to the surface. Top coat is oven-baked that extends the original color and clarity of the wood while standing up to everyday wear and tear.
• Hand drawn glazing lines are made and a final clear top coat is applied, the cabinet doors and drawer fronts are again oven cured. Finished doors and drawer fronts are 100% personally quality inspected and stored in racks to prevent scratches.
• The UV paint machine is to apply a natural or matching finish to the drawer boxes as well as sides, tops, bottoms and shelves of kitchen cabinet box, providing a durable surface.
Comments are closed.
Kitchen Cabinets Factory in Vietnam